Want to contribute an article to one of the biggest blogging communities in the world?
Zoombla is a blog with over 100+ bloggers who have contributed one or more guest posts. But before you submit a guest post at Zoombla, read these guidelines to ensure that your post gets approved.
Zoombla is the fastest-growing digital platform with news, views, and reviews. We are one of the leading online news portal quenching the thirst for information and knowledge of our readers. Zoombla displays exclusive breaking news, in-depth coverage of entertainment, lifestyle, technology, and sports. Along with it, we also keep an eye on all the major events taking place at the National and International level, we make sure we have covered every trending and important news, views and reviews on Zoombla.
Zoombla will always remain true to its principle along with the efforts of “collective minds and voices” from different sects of society. We reckon there are voices which get unheard in the darkness of ‘too much” information and they succumb to the pressure of various ailments.
We are trying to give a new meaning to news and magazine world; we are trying to make “Newsline” where the best of both the worlds meet. Zoombla believes in “freedom of speech and expression” yet we know that with the great power that this freedom bestows upon us, we have great responsibility attached to.
Zoombla has been online since 2016 and is one of the popular blogs in the “Entertainment”, “Tech”, “Reviews”, “Lifestyle”, “Good Reads”, “News”, “Lifestyle” niches. The purpose here is to help you to reach out to a new audience base, share your talents, and perhaps most importantly, give something back to
Before you join the 100+ bloggers who have already contributed to Zoombla, let me lay down some tips and important things for you to consider when submitting your post to ensure that it gets accepted.
How can you become a Zoombla contributor?
To become a regular contributor at Zoombla, here are some tips that will help you to get your article accepted and published:
- Head over to the homepage check out the first few pages to understand what kind of articles we publish here and what kind of articles users engage with the most.
- Write content that is solely focused on quality and adding value for readers.
- You have to be a blogger or a genuine reader who has something to write and share with the Zoombla community.
- Here are a few of the categories that We accept articles from.Do remember to do a search on Zoombla to avoid submitting already published ideas.
- Trending News.
A few things to remember before submitting your guest post:
- Article Quality: Articles should be a minimum of 200 words and should cover the topic in detail. Incomplete details are like half-cooked food; no one loves incomplete articles. We take quality as one of the major considerations in accepting guest posts. To ensure your article gets published, write a very original piece which is written specifically for the Zoombla audience.
- Credit: Zoombla respects individual work and if your idea is derivative of someone else’s work, feel free to give them credit. The same goes for images that you use on your post. Please give credit where credit is needed.
- Screenshot + Video: Images speak a thousand words. Add images to convey your message, but don’t add them just for the sake of it. If you are writing tutorials, take a screenshot. If you are writing conversational topics, use Flickr to find lively and related images.
- If you are a video blogger, you can submit your video to Zoombla’s YouTube channel. Just create a video, drop us an email, and We will tell you how to submit videos.
- Self-promotion: We allow genuine contribution and don’t allow any backlinks or anything of that sort. But you will get a chance to build a brand for yourself by contributing a post to Zoombla.
- Copyright: We respect everyone’s work. In case we find out that you have copied a post from somewhere else, you will get an instant ban and immediate removal of all your blog posts and profile from Zoombla. Also, by submitting a post to Zoombla, you give us copyright ownership of the post. This helps us to deal with any DMCA related issues.
- Comment: Comments are the conversations about your published article. Answer any queries related to your article via the comments. This will give you more exposure and help out your readers.
Contribute your post to Zoombla
If you have read and understood all of the guidelines mentioned above, here is how you can submit the article.
Simply drop us your article by mail at email@example.com
If your idea is approved, we will create a brand-new guest author profile for you & you can submit the post from Zoombla dashboard.
If you have any queries regarding guest posting at Zoombla, do let us know via the contact form.